Please make sure all teams/families are aware of the information below prior to the start of the NNESL Playoff Weekend.
Check-In Procedure for Playoffs
For all games this weekend, one representative from your team (coach/asst coach/manager) should present the following for check-in:
- A printed copy of your roster (required), along with the names & player ID #s of any guest players. A printed copy of the roster for the guest player's primary team is also required.
- Only coaches whose names appear on the roster will be allowed in the bench area.
- Only NNESL rosters will be accepted at check-in.
Saturday: Check-In will be handled by the officials/referees on the field.
Sunday: All teams are required to check in with NNESL staff 30 minutes prior to kickoff at the table/tent at Governor Weare Park.
Teams failing to check in on time may result in a forfeited game.
Please Note: Face masks/coverings are required for spectators at all times for playoff games due to the event hosting 100+ people at a single facility. Please maintain social distancing from other spectators. NNESL recommends the wearing of face coverings by coaches and substitutes while in the bench areas as well, while also adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Field Maps/Facility Layout
Please adhere to the foot traffic patterns and spectator areas for the facility where your games will take place. Please be sure to share this information with your families. Facility maps can be found on the website here, but also below:
- Fremont (U13-U15 Boys Games)
- Hampton Attack/Governor Weare Park, Hampton Falls (U13-U15 Girls, U11B & U11G Consolation)
- ROSO/Crockett's Crossing, Somersworth (U12 Boys & Girls)
- RYSA/Roger Allen Park, Rochester (U11B & U11G Games)
- Governor Weare Park, Hampton Falls (Finals, all divisions)
Game Length, Overtime/PKs
U11-U12 Divisions: 2 x 30 minute halves
U13 Divisions: 2 x 35 minute halves
U15/U15 Divisions: 2 x 40 minute halves
Overtime: Two 5-minute periods, Golden Goal. If tied after both overtime periods, game will progress to Penalty Kicks.
*The league reserves the right to amend the game length or suspend overtime and proceed directly to PKs due to weather or other conditions the league deems necessary.
U11 & U12: Size 4
U13-U15: Size 5
Game balls will be provided by the home team/higher seed (as listed first on the schedule).
Withdrawal Due to COVID-19
Please click here for the policy regarding process if a team should need to withdraw due to a COVID-19 situation.
Same rules apply as regular season. Click here to view Roster Rules.
- If your team is planning on rostering Club Pass Players, you must email your roster to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Thursday, November 5th* at 6pm. (*Date updated due to postponed games.)
- Club Pass Players can only be rostered from a younger team or lower division from your club.
- In the spirit of the game, Club Passes should not be used to gain an advantage in the playoffs (for example, if a team regularly used a club pass during the regular season, the team should use the club pass in the same way, or if a team is missing players who cannot make it for the playoffs, then the passes could be used to allow the team to have substitutes for a game). Teams using Club Pass players must submit their rosters by email to the league by Thursday prior to your playoff game.
Player Attire (Fall Only)
Players may wear leggings (must be under shin guards, shorts and socks). Hats with no brim, no string ties, or pom poms are permitted subject to the referee's approval for safety. No hoodies.
NO PETS are allowed at any of the tournament facilities. Anyone with pets will be asked to leave the facility.
NO SMOKING/NO ALCOHOL is allowed at any of the tournament facilities. This includes the parking lot. Anyone found to be smoking/consuming alcohol will be removed from the tournament facility.
Players ejected or coaches dismissed from a match will be removed from the entire playoff tournament and will not be allowed to return/participate.
Thank you and good luck to all teams!