Clubs will be scheduling their Home games by assigning fields and game times in GotSoccer. Pleases reference the "How-To Articles" on this page for more information.
The Northern New England Soccer League operates youth soccer leagues for U9-U15 teams during the fall soccer season with games taking place from September through early November, and for U9-U19 teams during the spring season late April through mid June.
- NNESL Games will be scheduled using GotSoccer
- Games will be scheduled primarily on Saturdays
- The Fall season Kicks Off the 1st Saturday in September after Labor Day - 6 game schedule plus Playoffs.
- The Spring season Kicks Off the 3rd or 4th Saturday in April - 6 game schedule plus Playoffs
(view specific dates for the spring season on our calendar)
- NNESL will designate the mid-week dates primarly in September to schedule needed games for the Fall season.
- NNESL will designate mid-week games in May to schedule needed games for the Spring Season.
- Additional Sunday games can be scheduled as needed, however the league is committed to a primarily Saturday schedule.
- Friday Night games can be scheduled upon request and agreement of both coaches. This will apply to other mid week games as well.
- Field Coordinators (Club Schedulers) please consider stacking games by age group and fields to help accommodate the assigning of referees. Gaps in the schedule or games scheduled at the same time at the same complex may not be the best use of our refereee resources.
- Clubs must use the Game Change form once the schedule is marked "final" by the League Administrator to modify the dates/times of any games.
- Game change requests due to weather cancellations (fields unplayable etc) must utilize the Weather Related Game Change Form.
PROMOTION AND RELEGATION In an attempt to focus on player development and maintain team parity, the league’s competition committee reserves the right to promote or relegate teams at the mid-point (after 3-4 games) of each season. The impact may cause changes in the schedule. Teams will be notified of any changes by email if this occurs.
League is not responsible for games not made up or rescheduled