Clubs will be scheduling their Home games by assigning fields and game times in GotSoccer. Pleases reference the "How-To Articles" on this page for more information.
This Spring the Northern New England Soccer League will operate youth soccer leagues for U9-U19 that will run from April 23, 2022 through June 12, 2022. The spring season will include 6 regular season games and a playoff weekend for ages U11-U19. Here is a link to the 2022 Spring Schedules.
- All NNESL Games will be scheduled using Got Sport.
- Games will be scheduled primarily on Saturdays with some weekday games mixed in for teams in divisions with and odd number of teams.
- The Spring season Kicks Off on April 23, 2022 - All teams will play a 6 game schedule and teh NNESL Spring Playoffs (for ages U11-U19) will be held on June 11th and 12th at the Seacoast United Soccer Complex in Epping, NH.
- Additional Sunday games can be scheduled as needed, however the league is committed to a primarily Saturday schedule to allow players to play for both their town as well as club level soccer.
- Friday Night games can be scheduled upon request and agreement of both coaches. This will apply to other mid week games as well.
- Field Coordinators (Club Schedulers) please consider stacking games by age group and fields to help accommodate the assigning of referees. Gaps in the schedule or games scheduled at the same time at the same complex may not be the best use of our refereee resources.
- Clubs must use the Game Change form once the schedule is marked "final" by the League Administrator to modify the dates/times of any games.
- Game change requests due to weather cancellations (fields unplayable etc) must utilize the Weather Related Game Change Form.
- The league is not responsible for games not made up or rescheduled