Player & Staff Registration on US Club Soccer
- Once you recieve your club's Welcome email from US Club's SportsEngine HQ program you will be able to start the process of Staff and Player registrations.
- If your club has not received an email from US Club Soccer contact Steve Lewis at email@example.com
Basic registration steps:
- Add all teams and affiliate the team(s) with the league/competition playing, if applicable.
- Your Club/Team MUST affiliate with NNESL as a league within the US Club Soccer system
- Assign staff to each team at the team level using the drop-down menu or Teams > View All Teams.
- Add players to each team, using the players’ full legal names on the Birth Certificate (Proof Of Birth) and upload documents.
- Birth Certificates (POB) are MANDATORY
- Request Registration/Card for each player/staff to be processed by US Club Soccer. Administrators review every uploaded BC/POB.
- Monitor Cards > Previous Requests for User Response Required/Messages from US Club Soccer.
Should the hyperlink not work you may copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBl4HvVSlpI&feature=youtu.be
Your US Club Soccer Admin’s name and contact information is listed on your Club’s Overview page if the club has been sanctioned and approved by us.
Contact Us: http://usclubsoccer.org/about/staffcontact-us/ -> Scroll to the Administrative Staff and map.