NNESL Playoff Rules
Preliminary Games: Check-In will be by the referees League rosters & Player cards are required
Finals:The Check-In procedure will be held at the tournament registration desk at the entrance of the indoor facility that faces field 1.
- Teams must be checked in 30 minutes or more prior to game time.
- Teams failure to check in on time may result in a forfeited game.
- Late players may check in separately at the registration tent.
- Teams that move on to the Finals must check in Sunday as well.
- Only coaches with their rosters & cards must check in.
- You must also present your roster to the Referees at the field who may also check in teams on the Field
- All Games will begin with an International Walk On
Only NNESL Rosters will be accepted at check in. Your roster must say at the top:
NNESL - NORTHERN NEW ENGLAND SOCCER LEAGUE ROSTER
League: NNESL - Northern New England Soccer League
Club: XXXXXXXX FC
Team: XXXXXXXX FC - 2007 Boys
Age Group: U12
Only Coaches listed on the roster are eligible to coach
U11-12 – Semi-finals - Finals – Two - 30 minute halves
U13-14 – Semi Finals - Finals – Two - 35 minute halves
U15-19 - Semi Finals - Finals Two 40 minute halves
U11-12 Two 5 minute OT Golden Goal > Kicks from the mark
U13-14 Two 5 minute OT Golden Goal > Kicks from the mark
U15-19 Two 10 minute OT Golden Goal > Kicks from the mark
The league reserves the right to amend the game length or suspend overtime and proceed directly to KFTM due to weather or other conditions the league deems neccesary.
U11 & U12 – Size 4
U13+ - Size 5
Game balls will be provided by the home team/higher seed (as listed first on the schedule)
Club Pass: New for the Playoffs
U11/12 - Max of 2 players
U13-15 (19 for spring) - Max of 3 players
- If your team is planning on rostering Club Pass Players, you emailed your roster to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday June 7th.
- Club Pass Players can only be rostered from a younger team or lower division team from your club.
- In the spirit of the Game. - club passes should not be used to gain an advantage in the playoffs (for example, if a team regularly used them during the season, the team should use them the same way - or if a team is missing players who cannot make it for the playoffs, then the passes could be used to allow them to have substitutes for a game.). Teams using club pass players must submit their rosters by email to the league by the Wednesday prior to your playoff game.
Age Group Format Max # of dressed Min # of Players Max # of Club Pass Players
11U and 12 U 9v9 16 7 2
13U and above 11v11 18 9 3
Players ejected or coach dismissed from a match will be ejected from the entire playoff tournament and will not be allowed to return
Player Attire (fall only):
Players may wear leggings (must be under shinguards, shorts and socks). Hats with no brim, no string ties or pom poms are permitted subject to the referees approval for safety. NO Hoodies
NO PETS are allowed at any of the tournament facilities. Anyone with pets will be asked to leave the facility
NO SMOKING or Alcohol is allowed at any of our tournament facilities. This includes the parking lot. Anyone found to be smoking will be removed from the tournament facility