Please make sure all teams/families are aware of the information below prior to the start of the NNESL Playoff Weekend.
Check-In Procedure for Playoffs
For all games this weekend, one representative from your team (coach/asst coach/manager) should present the following for check-in:
- A printed copy of your roster (required), along with the names & player ID #s of any guest players. A printed copy of the roster for the guest player's primary team is also required. See below for rules regarding guest players.
- Only coaches whose names appear on the roster will be allowed in the bench area.
- Only NNESL rosters will be accepted at check-in (with the exception of Kennebunk/Marshwood/Kittery).
Same rules apply as regular season. Click here to view Roster Rules.
- If your team is planning on rostering Club Pass Players, you must email your roster (including guest player information) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Thursday, June 10th at 6pm*
- *Deadline for U19 divisions will be 24 hrs prior to scheduled semifinal games.
- Club Pass Players can only be rostered from a younger team or lower division from your club.
- In the spirit of the game, Club Passes should not be used to gain an advantage in the playoffs (for example, if a team regularly used a club pass during the regular season, the team should use the club pass in the same way, or if a team is missing players who cannot make it for the playoffs, then the passes could be used to allow the team to have substitutes for a game). Teams using Club Pass players must submit their rosters by email to the league by Thursday prior to your playoff game.
Saturday Semifinals: All teams are required to check in with NNESL staff at the facility where their game will take place 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Staff will be available at each playoff site.
Sunday Finals: All teams are required to check in with NNESL staff 30 minutes prior to kickoff at the table/tent at Roger Allen Park.
Teams failing to check in on time may result in a forfeited game.
Playoff Host Sites
- Oyster River United/Tibbetts Field - all 9v9 games
- Fremont - 11v11 games
- Brentwood Rec - 11v11 games
- Exeter Rec - 11v11 games
- RYSA/Roger Allen Park, Rochester - Finals, all divisions
Game Length, Overtime/PKs
U11-U12 Divisions: 2 x 30 minute halves
U13 & U14 Divisions: 2 x 35 minute halves
U15 & U16 Divisions: 2 x 40 minute halves
U17-U19 Divisions: 2 x 45 minute halves
Overtime: Two 5-minute periods, Golden Goal. If tied after both overtime periods, game will progress to Penalty Kicks.
*The league reserves the right to amend the game length or suspend overtime and proceed directly to PKs due to weather or other conditions the league deems necessary.
U11 & U12: Size 4
U13-U19: Size 5
Game balls will be provided by the home team/higher seed (as listed first on the schedule).
FineDesigns will be on-site for Sunday's Fiinals with NNESL-branded playoff apparel!
NO PETS are allowed at any of the tournament facilities. Anyone with pets will be asked to leave the facility.
NO SMOKING/NO ALCOHOL is allowed at any of the tournament facilities. This includes the parking lot. Anyone found to be smoking/consuming alcohol will be removed from the tournament facility.
Players ejected or coaches dismissed from a match will be removed from the entire playoff tournament and will not be allowed to return/participate.
Please Note: Face masks/coverings are recommended when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Withdrawal Due to COVID-19
Please click here for the policy regarding process if a team should need to withdraw due to a COVID-19 situation.
Thank you and good luck to all teams!
May 24, 2021
For any games still showing as "Unassigned" on the league schedule, home teams must look to have those games confirmed by Thursday, May 27th at the latest.
Games not scheduled by...
Score reporting is the responsibility of the HOME team and should be reported immediately after each match.
Spring Season 2021
Event ID: 82712
To report scores online via mobile device or desktop, click here.
- You will need the event ID and PIN listed above, as well as the Game ID# (listed to the left of the match on the league schedule).
To report scores via phone-in system:
- Dial 904-758-0875
- Enter Event ID & PIN when prompted
- Enter the Game ID# (listed to the left of the match on the league schedule)
- Enter the home team score, then #
- Enter the away team score, then #
Schedules for the Spring 2021 season are now available!
Thank you for your patience as clubs worked through this process. Securing fields this spring was difficult for some. Games currently listed as "unassigned" are still being worked on and will be updated as soon as confirmation is received.
Best of luck as we head toward our 2021 Kickoff Weekend on April 24th!
The NNESL Board in conjuction with the Competition Committee has adopted the following Roster recommendations for the upcoming seasons:
NNESL Roster Recommendations
- Double rostering is prohibited within any NNESL club, which eliminates “academy style rosters” where players are moved freely between teams without restrictions or controls. The Competition Committee believes the guest player provision will accomplish the goals of ensuring sufficient number of players on game day, providing opportunities for players to temporarily play up to a higher level and gain further experience, etc.