Facility Maps COVID-19
While NNESL no longer requires the use of face coverings during game play, the league recommends using face coverings in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Select communities and facilities used by member clubs may have policies in place with requirements for the use of face coverings outdoors. Please reference the chart below and share this information with your club/teams if you are scheduled to play at any of these locations. Information is listed alphabetically by club.
|Exeter Rec||FC Exeter||Spectators: All participants & non-participants must wear a CDC-recommended mask at all times outside of their vehicles and on the various recreation department facilities at all times unless on the field of play.
Players/Coaches: All players, coaches & volunteers must wear CDC-recommended face coverings when not on the field of play.
|Shaw's Lane||Garrison City FC||- Face coverings are no longer required for players during active play at practices & games, but are encouraged.
- Face coverings for bench areas (including coaches) and spectators are strongly recommended if social distancing cannot be maintained.
|Amesbury Sports Park||Hampton Attack||- Face coverings are no longer required for players during active play.
- Face coverings are still required in bench areas and for spectators.
|SUSC Epping Complex||Hampton Attack||- Masks are not required for players during active play.
- Masks are highly recommended for all individuals while walking between fields, or from vehicles to the fields, within bench areas (including coaches), and when social distancing cannot be maintained.
|Kennebunk Elementary School||Kennebunk SC||Following NNESL face covering guidelines.|
|Shapleigh Fields||Kittery SC||Following NNESL face covering guidelines.|
|Haley Fields||Kittery SC||Following NNESL face covering guidelines.|
|Eliot and South Berwick||Marshwood||Following NNESL face covering guidelines.|
|Knights Field||Northern Strikers||- During game play, players are not required to wear masks.
- Requires face masks in bench areas for coaches and substitutes; substitutes should maintain social distancing as best as possible
- Spectators are required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing
|Oyster River HS||Oyster River United||Masks required for all players, coaches, and spectators at all times per Oyster River Community School District.|
|Tibbetts Field||Oyster River United||- Masks not required for players during active play.
- Fully vaccinated players, coaches, and spectators are not required to wear masks.
- Non-vaccinated or not-yet-fully vaccinated players and coaches are rquired to wear masks on the sidelines.
- Non-vaccinated or not-yet-fully vaccinated spectators are strongly encouraged to wear masks, especially when social distancing cannot be maintained.
|Roger Allen Park||Rochester YSA||Requires face coverings while walking to and from the fields, and any time a 6' consistent distance cannot be maintained.|
|Sanborn Middle School||Sanborn YS||Click here for guidelines.|
|NHTI||Seacoast Express United||- Masks not required for players during active play.
- Masks are required for spectators at all times while on campus.
|The Nick, Wolfeboro NH||Seacoast United North||Masks required during active play, and while near others at the facility.|
*NNESL's face covering policy is subject to change and will be revisited by the board of directors every 2 weeks throughout the Spring 2021 season.
Each of the NNESL Member Clubs will be providing a facility plan for their home fields, created under COVID-19 guidance.
Maps for the clubs listed below will be available soon! For available maps please click on the location under the "Facility Maps COVID-19" menu on this page.
Cobra FC (Maine)
Marshwood Travel Soccer Club